Texas Linux Fest 2019 was another huge success and it would not have been possible without our dedicated year-round staff and event-day volunteers. Their dedication to this event really and truly makes this event special to everyone that attends, sponsors and speaks.
To help TXLF continue to grow, we simply need more help from you. We’re looking for people with a range of skill sets and there are many opportunities to help. If you’d like to help please drop us a line at email@example.com and include the areas where you think you’ll be able to help! Again we are looking for year-round dedicated core staff, that will require varying amounts of time throughout the year depending on the job at hand.
Places where we need help:
- Venue Search & Coordination
- Website/Social Media Marketing
- Work Spreading at Meetups and local User Groups (not full time required! anyone can do this!)
- Artists (Signage, Website and other materials)
- Logistics Coordination (Shipping/Receiving, furnishings, AV)
- Community Outreach Coordinators
- Speaker Search & Coordination
- Event Planners
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Accounting & Legal
- IOS/Android Developers
The benefits of donating your time to help make TXLF a great event every year:
- Getting to make an excellent event for everyone to attend and enjoy!
- Great learning experience if you are new to conference planning
- Working with a great small group of awesome people
- Having fun!
- Did we mention swag?!